We're Off!

Well, actually I'm off. For a week. Yesterday the kids and I drove down to Las Vegas to my parents' house, and then today we're going down to California to spend next week camping by the beach. The campground has WiFi, but I decided not to bring the laptop and just enjoy myself as much as I can. Mr. Fob was unable to make it because he doesn't have vacation time yet, but the truth is he probably got the better end of the deal. Hopefully today's drive will not be as arduous as yesterday; I think that having S-Boogie ride with grandma will make everyone a lot happier (except her little brother). And that's the best thing about this week: not only do I get to spend time with my family but my kids do too. I'll let you know how it goes on Saturday.

Comments

Tina said…
I like how you guys fit in so many road trips. What fun memories for the kids.
rantipoler said…
Oh man, I love camping on the beach! I hope you have a marvelous time. :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Happy, Happy Blog-day Foxy Dear