Sneak Peek

Well, we got to try out the big screen ultrasound set-up sooner than I had anticipated, and it was pretty cool. Yesterday I spent most of the day on the couch resting because I was having some cramping and spotting. Today I was feeling better, but we went in for a little peek to make sure baby and everything else was OK. It was and baby looked very cute. Still a little too small to figure out the gender, but Skye offered to sneak me into labor & delivery to play with their machine, so we might do that in a few weeks. The best part is, I'm supposed to rest for the next 10 days until my appointment, which means I get out of cleaning the bathtub and vacuuming. It's a good thing I'm on vacation!

Comments

Cricket said…
Oh how exciting! I loved the Ultrasounds, that part is so much fun. Keep posting about Baby Foxy, I'm living vicariously through you... :)
Tolkien Boy said…
Thanks for opening up your home last night.
JB said…
The party was great, and it was nice of you to still have it even though you had to take it easy. You're a wonderful hostess. Glad to hear things are going alright and I hope you get to enjoy the "take it easy" stuff.

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals