Lesson learned

Do not buy an economy sized box of 150 diapers without being able to try them first. S-Boogie goes through 3-4 diapers per day, which means we'll be using them up for nearly a month. Unfortunately, Costco only sells their diapers in the enormous box so we took a gamble and lost. I love their baby wipes, but within the last 5 days or so we've had several incidents of leakage from wetness as well as at least one leaky poopy diaper. I'm sticking with Luvs, they make me happy and they don't leak like this.

If anyone wants to buy a nearly full box of Kirkland diapers, email me (it's at the bottom of my blog). They're size 5, so for kids over 28 pounds (I think that includes you, Tolkien Boy :))

Comments

John said…
I'd be amazed if anyone actually wanted to buy leaking diapers.
AmyJane said…
So glad to hear a review. I've been trekking to Sam's Club to buy the economy size box of Pampers for my baby cause he seems to leak out of everything (including Luvs) else. I was thinking of trying Kirkland's brand but....not anymore!
Desmama said…
I might be game on your offer of diapers if you want to get rid of yours. Kirkland work for us, and my daughter is in that size. We're coming down for BYU graduation on the 28th. I'll get your e-mail from Edgy or something and we'll correspond.
Cricket said…
Thanks for the review, I've considered it, but not now. Also- Texas momma... I didn't know Sams CLub sold Pampers, that's what we use cuz it's the only one that doesn't cause rashes on our baby. We have a costco membership but they onlt sell huggies I have to make friends with a sams club member now :)
Desmama said…
Love Sam's Club too--we just got a membership there because there's not a Costco where we currently live (we moved from Texas). Yes, I'm glad they have Pampers. I heart Pampers. I can't believe I just wrote that.

Oh, and Foxy, I guess I could get your e-mail like you said at the bottom of your blog. *Slinks off sheepishly*
Lady Steed said…
Thanks for the Kirkland Diaper review. I have been very curious about them, but not willing to buy a whole box to see if they're a good match with the Big O. Now I no longer need to wonder...though if you still have them when we are up for our visit perhaps he can try two or three. They might work better on boys.

I'm a Huggies fan myself. But not a fan of Sam's Club.
Melyngoch said…
If I had any use at all for 100+ diapers, I would buy them from you. I know this doesn't help at all, but I figure it's the thought that counts, especially when you can't be of any help at all.

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Happy, Happy Blog-day Foxy Dear