Warming My Heart

First of all, I'm impressed that I have 24 people who care enough about me to give me advice on shoe shopping. I probably won't be going shopping for a few more weeks, but I'll report on it when it happens.

Second of all, we have set up an email account for S-Boogie. At first I was a little hesitant about doing it, but she loves dictating emails for us to send on her behalf, and she can actually type a few words herself. It's a great tool for keeping in touch with distant family members. Plus she sends me some very sweet notes sometimes. Tonight I received this in my inbox:

Dear Mama,

Today is fun and I love my mama and everybody and all my friends love me and I love you and you love me and it was fun today to be with you. And I had fun in my class today and everybody was fun with me but I was sad a little bit times in my class and then I started not feeling sad anymore. And tomorrow I will have fun with you. And I love Mommy and Mommy loves me. And let's have fun together tomorrow, okay? Okay, we can have fun together tomorrow.

nmnmbvghfcxsfg

lov,e
[S-Boogie]

Comments

Lindsay said…
that is tender. i love it.
How adorable is that? Give her MY email address. :)
FoxyJ said…
Desmama--

She didn't actually type it; she dictated it to Daddy and he typed it (verbatim). She is learning to type a little bit and can sign "love" and her name. But her typing is so slow that we're usually too impatient to spell things out for her to type.
JB said…
CUUTE! What a sweetie!!
Roni said…
Very cute note. I also wanted to say that I have the same problem with shoe shopping, so I read the advice from all of your comments and then I went and checked out endless.com. I found a pair of shoes within 15-20 minutes (mind you, I have been looking for shoes for about 3-4 months now) and they arrived at my house today (two days later). Endless.com is one of the most user friendly, easy-to-shop websites that I have seen. I definitely would advise you to go shopping there.
jules said…
This is adorable! What a sweetheart - you are an awesome mom!

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals