Memorable quotes from S-Boogie

"Look at me, I'm swimming!" (Said this morning after breakfast while floating in the pool with grandpa. I think we're going to be hearing this a lot over the next week or so)

"Kitty cat, you want to go swimming?"

"Can I have some chocolate, Mommy?" (This was said through a mouthful of chocolate after she grabbed a Ferrero Rocher off the countertop)

"There's poop in my sleeping bag!" (The reason why today's nap didn't go so well. Luckily Mommy was busy, so Daddy got to deal with that particular mess.)

We're getting this trip off to a fabulous start!

Comments

skyeJ said…
Sophie ought to join the Peace Corps. Poop in the sleeping bag has yet to happen, but only because it's too hot for the sleeping bag and I haven't been THAT sick in a while. It's only a matter of time... I have all the materials.

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals