Things that need to be done during the next three weeks

1. Finish my stupid paper for my stupid class so I don't have a stupid incomplete anymore (can you tell how I feel about that one?)

2. Sell/get rid of a bunch of stuff, including a bunch of books to sell on Amazon and figure out some way to get rid of my wedding dress while still making some money off of it.

3. Clean out several closets, two filing cabinets, and S-Boogie's toy collection.

4. Decide what to do about school/thesis/registration, etc. Get my Honor Code endorsement taken care of and turned in so I don't have a hold on my account anymore (yeah, I'm a slacker).

5. Pack up everything and move to another state that I've never been to before.

6. Pray that none of us get sick or injured or have to run to the emergency room for another late-night battle with constipation.

7. Try really hard not to die from stress.

(I just bought one-way tickets for me and the kids for Monday, September 11. I'm going to Seattle and not coming back).

Comments

JB said…
You've got a lot to do! Good luck with everything. :)
Jenny said…
Ahh... the joys of moving and the honor code office. I was so tired of moving by the end of it all that the day we moved I put the rest of the stuff on the side of the road with a sign that said 'Free to good home'. I wish I still had it all now.
AmyJane said…
I'm just wondering how many years it will be for me until I don't think that flying on Sept 11th is just a risky proposition. It makes no sense but...you know. Good luck with your to-do list!
Desmama said…
Seattle, right? You know, I went there last September when we fled Hurricane Rita. (Yeah, we wanted to give her a really wide berth.) It's a really fun city--what I saw of it. I think you'll like it. If I'm ever up there again, I'd like to look y'all up. Good luck with the move.
FoxyJ said…
I actually am a little nervous about flying on September 11, even if it's just from Salt Lake to Seattle. But all the tickets were sold out for Sunday and I don't want to wait too long to get up there. The timing for our move is a little weird and I think we're going to end up trying to get the ward to help us move in on Sunday. But Master Fob has to be there on Monday the 11th for work training, so it's the best we can do...
Jenny said…
I flew with Savannah when I was pregnant to Portland and it was a pretty quick and easy flight compared to some of the other ones we've taken. She didn't even use everything we brought to try and keep her entertained.

I will keep my fingers crossed that the ward will also bring you dinner on Sunday when they come help move you in.
Cricket said…
Of course Sunday was booked- no one wanted to fly on monday!

Good luck to you, I know you can do it, and you will live too, cuz it's really hard to die from stress
emily said…
I know what you mean about stupid papers for stupid classes. Except stupid skylark didn't arrange a stupid incomplete contract so she has a stupid D. You can guess what she's going to be doing all stupid week...
Nemesis said…
Oh man, I feel for you. I'm looking at the same kind of thing, but I don't have babies to worry about! I'm pretty sure that takes the whole thing up to the 4th power or something. I will send lots and lots of good vibes your way.

And don't worry about the September 11th thing. I don't think The Terrorists would pick a SLC-Seattle flight to target.

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals