Time Slips Away

Little Dude is five months old today! I can't believe how quickly the last few months have flown by. He's suddenly not a little infant but a chubby, smiling baby. He has really discovered the power of a smile and will anxiously wait for people to look at him so he can grin back. This month he also found his voice and will try and "talk" to you when he's in a good mood. Two other milestones he's reached this month are rolling from his back to his front and reaching out to grab things. He loves going to playgroup with us because he can watch the other kids and I can tell he is anxious to get down on the floor and play with them. He'll sit on my lap and flap his arms and legs and coo with delight. Little Dude is still somewhat cranky, but we're learning how to live with each other and how to help him be happy. We started giving S-Boogie solid food at five months, but I'm willing to wait until six with this guy. He doesn't sit up very well yet in the feeding seat and I'm not ready to spend time making baby food quite yet either. Soon enough; there's no need to rush things. Time flies fast enough without the extra help.

Comments

AmyJane said…
What a big boy! He's looking so cute and chubby--I can't imagine that he's ever cranky, although I'm sure he has his moments, as they all seem too! But, it sounds like he's doing great. Good job, mom!
TK said…
I just looked at his pictures (Baby in a Bucket). He's so cute and chubby. You must be doing something right! :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals