Past my Bedtime

I was going to read some blogs and newspaper articles, work on my thesis a little, and then go to bed by 10:30 like a good girl.

Then I called my mom and talked for too long. And then Little Dude got up and I had to put him back to bed.

Then I had to eat ice cream.

Then the computer froze up and I reset it. And then I got nervous again about it crashing, so I started backing up our photos on CD (I've been meaning to do that for a while).

Then I remembered that we've been meaning to put actual names on our video files so we know what they are. Then I got engrossed in watching video of S-Boogie from 2 years ago (she really has grown up!).

And then it got really late and I realized that I need to go to bed. Only instead of going to bed, I paused to blog about it.

I will probably hate myself tomorrow.

Comments

COOLGUY said…
I've been thinking about your butt for the last few days.... I'm glad to hear the (relativly) positive news. Good luck on the soft stool production!!!

OBTW - hating yourself is a total waste of emotional energy, do someting else...

Love, Me
Janell said…
You'd better check to make sure your fridge is well-stocked with ice-cream for tomorrow. =)
skyeJ said…
Why wait till tomorrow? hate yourself now! but, I suppose then you wouldn't be able to hate yourself for procrastinating.

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Happy, Happy Blog-day Foxy Dear