Travel Plans

We've got two big trips planned for August. First of all, we'll be coming to Utah for a few days for BYU graduation. I'm getting excited because my little brothers are flying out and my sister will be back in the states, so my entire family will be together for the first time in three years. Should be fun. We probably won't be staying for a really long time because Mr. Fob won't quite be done with his school-related stuff. I also might have a job by then, so I don't know about time off. But we know for sure that we'll be in Utah for a few days around the 17th. We were talking last night about having some sort of get together with friends, so if it will work out we'll email you. If you want to be included and I don't have your email, send me one (address at the bottom of the page).

A week or so after we get back from Utah, we'll be flying off to Hawaii. We found tickets on sale ($320 round trip!) and couldn't pass up the deal. We're going to spend 10 days there. I'm already getting excited, because it's been two years since our last visit. The kids are both big enough that they'll have a great time at the beach. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the six-hour plane ride with them. I feel like I should warn people so they don't book the same flight as us.

Oh, and I'll post more on S-Boogie's hand later today after we see the doctor. It's already looking somewhat better: the redness is mostly gone and the swelling hasn't spread at all. She also hasn't had a fever, so these are all good signs.

Comments

Desmama said…
I'm glad the hand is looking better. Here's hoping the doctor visit was positive!

Also, I'm excited (and jealous) for your fun travel plans. That is a great price for Hawaii tickets! Have so much fun.
Jenny said…
Hurray for Hawaii! I love that place.
A lot of airports have DVD rentals. Having traveled numerous times with two very active toddlers (both by land and by air) it is HIGHLY recommended. Six episodes of Sesame Street or 3 1/2 viewings of Sleeping Beauty is infinitely preferable to SIX hours.
Vanessa Swenson said…
Emily Tobey wants to have the whole lot of us wear our converse all-stars at graduation.
I'm excited to see you in a few weeks.
Have fun in Hawaii, too.
M. Hatch said…
Don't forget the Kahuku shrimp, chocolate hapia pie and pake cake!

Hope it is a great trip.

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals