Almost made it!

Today is the last day of NaBloPoMo, and I almost made it except for totally forgetting yesterday. Oops. I'm sure no one minded; it's been a long month and it will probably be nice to get a little break from my ranting and raving. By the way, if anyone knows of a good therapist in Utah County and would like to recommend someone, write a comment or shoot me an email. I'm starting to feel a little pre-partum craziness and think I should get on board before baby gets here and I'm too paralyzed by hormones to fix myself.

I also think part of the problem I'm having is sleep deprivation. Every time I sit down on my couch I fall asleep. And then my children go nuts and I wake up grouchy and disoriented. Not fun. I feel much more fatigued this pregnancy than I did with the other two; thankfully I haven't had quite so much hip pain this time around.

The good news for today is that I am now 30 weeks pregnant. I like this because I'm not going to make it to 40, so it's all downhill from here. February 4th is coming up rather quickly. Also today the mailman brought me a big fat package from my mom. I had asked her to grab me a few things from Trader Joe's when my parents came for Thanksgiving, but then they had to cancel their trip due to illness. I did not expect her to mail me stuff and was so, so happy to discover two boxes of dark-chocolate-covered Peppermint Jo-Jos! Those are the best things ever. Also, if you live near Trader Joe's you should buy a jar of their pumpkin pie spice. It has the usual cinnamon, ginger, and cloves, plus some lemon peel and cardamom for extra yumminess. My mom is so awesome. She also sent the kids some coloring stuff. Little Dude got to enjoy his markers for a few hours until he choose to take one in his room to color on his sheets. Now his markers are in the top of my closet with the other coloring stuff. Sigh. Life is hard when you are three.

I couldn't think of a better way to end the month than a random post. I'll probably take the next few days off, but I'm not promising anything. Happy December!

Comments

Courtney said…
yum-- chocolate covered peppermint joe-joes. I am so sad they don't have those at my trader joes!

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals