Memes are fun!

i borrowed this one from Blue

1. What time did you get up this morning?

A little after 7; that's the usual time around here, at least for another 10 weeks. After that I don't want to think about it....

2. Diamonds or pearls?


I prefer pearls, but I don't really wear jewelry.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?


Um, probably the latest Harry Potter. I only make it out to the movies about once or twice a year.

4. What is your favorite TV show?

I always say Jeopardy! although I haven't watched it for a while because it isn't on at a good time. Lately I've been enjoying 30 Rock quite a bit as well, and the new season of Heroes has been pretty good so far.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?

Cereal; sometimes oatmeal or Cream of Wheat, usually something low-sugar and high fiber

6. What is your middle name?


Wouldn't you like to know? It's my paternal grandmother's name.

7. What food do you dislike?


Any kinds of strong cheese. And seaweed; therefore, I don't like sushi or most Japanese food.

8. What is your favorite CD at moment?

I've been enjoying Emmylou Harris in the car; looking forward to getting out the Sarah McLachlan Christmas CD we bought last year. It's awesome.

9. Favorite Color?

I don't really have one; I like green, blue, or yellow.

10. Favorite sandwich?

I have many; lately I've been craving either roast beef with Havarti or a nice French dip

11. What characteristic do you despise?

Arrogance

12. Favorite item of clothing?


Right now, anything that is not part of my limited maternity wardrobe. I look at my regular sweaters with envy. I miss them.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?

Hawaii or Tahiti; somewhere warm. Or I'd take a train tour of Europe.

14 . Favorite brand of clothing?


Is DI a brand? I don't shop brands, but when I splurge I like stuff from Eddie Bauer.

15. Where would you retire to?

I'd love a beach house on the California or Oregon coast; depends on where family is.

16.What was your most recent memorable birthday?


All of them have been memorable.

17. What is your favorite sport to watch?

None of them

18. Furthest place you are sending this?


Um, not sure.

19. Person you expect to send it back first?

Don't know.

20. When is your birthday?

May 2

21. Are you a morning person or a night person?


A little of both; definitely not a middle-of-the-day person.

21.What Shoe Size do you wear?

Eight wide.

23. Pets?

We have a fish named Rojo; I wish we could get a dog.

24. Any new and exciting news you' d like to share with us?

Unfortunately no; if anyone could figure out a way to make the bank release the house we want to buy I will be eternally grateful.

25. What did you want to be when you were little?

A marine biologist living alone in Alaska. Except for the Alaska part, that sounds nice some days.

26. How are you today?


Pregnant and tired.

27. What is your favorite candy?


Chocolate, preferably dark. I also really like Twix bars and the Ritter Sport that have cookie in them.

28. What is your favorite flower?


Tulips

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?


February 4th

30. What's your full name?

Foxy J ;)

31. What are you listening to right now?

The sound of sleeping children.

32. What was the last thing you ate?


Dinner: tuna casserole with fruit salad.

33. Do you wish on stars?

I haven't for a long time.

34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

Forest green.

35. How is the weather right now?


Cold

36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?

Random salesperson; the phone doesn't ring very often around here.

37. Favorite soft drink?


I don't like soda, but sometimes I will drink cream soda with pizza.

38. Favorite restaurant?

I have many of them; I'd love to eat at Pizzeria 712 again. I also haven't been to Thai Chili Gardens for a while. Or Tucanos. Mmm...

39. Real hair color?


Brown; same one I've always had--never been dyed.

40. What was your favorite toy as a child?


My Little Pony

41. Summer or winter?

I'd rather have summer; not a big winter fan.

42. Hugs or kisses?


Hugs from friends, kisses from my husband.

43. Chocolate or Vanilla?


Chocolate, preferably dark.

44. Coffee or tea?


I don't like hot drinks; I like cocoa when it has enough cold cream in it to make it lukewarm and rich.

45. Siblings? three brothers, one sister

46.When was the last time you cried?


For some reason I spent most of last Friday crying; and a lot of Saturday. I think I needed more sleep. I'm pregnant--I cry every day!

47. What is under your bed?


Nothing but dust.

48. What did you do last night?

Watched a movie, ate cake, went to bed.

49. What are you afraid of ?

Right now, something bad happening with the pregnancy.

50. Sweet or Savory?


Sweet.

51. How many keys on your key ring?


Three, I think.

52. How many years at your current job?


I don't have paid employment right now; I've been a mom for six years.

53. Favorite day of the week?


Don't really have one.

54. How many towns have you lived in?

Twelve, or more depending on how you count.

55. Are you an Introvert or Extrovert?


I think I'm an extrovert but it takes a while for me to warm up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals