Foxy J, Space Cadet

This afternoon I stopped by the JFSB to talk to a professor on my way home from campus. As I waited for the elevator, since I have pretty much sworn off stairs lately, a somewhat familiar looking person approached and said "Hi!". Then she joined me in the elevator, all the while trying to make conversation while I continued to stare in obvious discomfort, because I couldn't remember who in the heck she was. Then we got to the first floor, parted awkwardly, and as I left the building I suddenly slapped my forehead and said "[Cicada]"! D'oh! Lately I have been having some very space cadetish moments. So, Cicada, I'm sorry for treating you like some sort of wacko this afternoon. I was the wacko.

Oh, and Tolkien Boy, I've finally remembered that I do know that person who professes to know me. For some reason I can never quite remember her, even though we've had several classes together.

To all my friends: it's not that I don't love you, I just can't recognize you sometimes. Sorry.

Comments

Melyngoch said…
Yeah, well, I dye my hair a lot.

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals