Jealous yet?


I woke up at 6:30 this morning to bright sunshine, a cool breeze, and the sound of birds in the flowering trees outside. The kids were up early too, so after breakfast we went off to the beach. Then we went to the store, came back here for lunch and naps, and spent the evening at Mr. Fob's sister's home. We had a fun family party and yummy dinner that included teriyaki chicken and guava cake. I'd better get to bed now since tomorrow morning we've got to get up early to go to the beach again. This vacation thing is hard.

Comments

Samantha said…
I just want some guava cake...I've never heard of it before.

I'm glad you're enjoying your vacation. You've earned a good one.

By the way, my word verification is "wfbadge". Ooohhh...the possibilities...
JB said…
Yes. Very yes. I want to go to Hawaii!!
Lindsay said…
Jealous? Um...yes, yes I am.
Jenny said…
Oh so jealous. You deserve some sunshine though.
rantipoler said…
AACK! No fair! I want to be in Hawaii on the beach instead of teaching and having class on LABOR DAY!!! >:( (the mad face is for going to school, not directed towards you!)
Becca said…
I love the beach! I've never been to Hawaii, but I bet I'd love their beach, too. You guys deserve a vacation.
Desmama said…
I am jealous. But I trust you're enjoying it enough for the both of us. ;)
Um. . . .guava cake . . .

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals