Master Fob made me do it

Four Jobs I've Had
1. Early morning paper delivery person
2. Taco Bell slave
3. Secretary
4. Spanish teacher

Four Movies I can watch over and over
1. Moulin Rouge!
2. Disney's Robin Hood
3. Little Women
4. Some Like it Hot

Four Places I've Lived
1. California
2. Maryland
3. Spain
4. Utah

Four TV Shows I Love
1. The Simpsons
2. Jeopardy
3. Law and Order
4. Most stuff on the Food Network

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of
1.
2.
3.
4. Um, what are some highly regarded shows?

Four Places I've Vacationed
1. Wyoming
2. Hawaii
3. California
4. New Mexico

Four of my favorite dishes
1. Anything Thai, especially chicken satay, sticky rice, curry, or that coconut chicken soup
2. warm homemade brownies
3. oreo milkshakes
4. arroz con leche

Four sites I visit daily
1. NY Times
2. Yahoo Weather
3. Salt Lake Tribune
4. 100 Hour Board

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
1. San Diego
2. The beach at Ko Olina
3. A nice hot bath
4. Madrid

Four Bloggers I am tagging
1. SkyeJ
2. Anyone else who wants to do it...
3.
4.

Comments

Jenny said…
So where you do like to go when you eat Thai food?
FoxyJ said…
We've always been partial to Thai Chili Garden, especially since they are now in Orem close to our house. I did really like Thai Ruby when I ate there a little while ago. Also, my sister in law makes really good homemade Thai food.
editorgirl said…
1) You should try Thai Pepper in Provo. 2) I just bought an Asian cookbook. Anyone up for experimenting with me? (Thai, Indian, and Chinese. Yum. . .)
Melyngoch said…
People, people. Thai Ruby. Really. You won't regret it.

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals