Unfestive

I didn't really intend to boycott Saint Patrick's Day. I usually do try to wear something green and I know I cooked corned beef last year. But this morning there was nothing green available for me to wear, so I'm wearing a purple and black shirt. And yesterday at the grocery store corned beef didn't sound very good so I didn't buy any. I did take advantage of cabbage being on sale and bought some to make my favorite Asian coleslaw. We're eating that with calzones tonight. Then I'm going to watch a movie from Spain. In this house, we're just avoiding Ireland all together.

Comments

emily said…
So remember when you wrote about "that person who professes to know me"? Um, well, that's me! Enjoy your international un-Irish St. Patrick's Day. And that peanut butter pie. Mmm. It was fun to see you today.
FoxyJ said…
Ah yes, I was guessing it was you :) Master Fob and I enjoyed the peanut butter pie. I think I'm going to be craving those onion straw thingies for the next few weeks. MMM, fried onions...

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals