June 16, 2006

Comments

Oh my GOSH!

Congratulations!

Way to pee on a stick!
svoid said…
Congratulations!
JB said…
Congrats! (For being pregnant, AND for peeing on a stick properly ;) )
Cicada said…
I saw it on Master Fob's first. But I'll congratulate you, too!
Th. said…
.

June 16, huh? Interesting. Number one's born the day before my birthday and Number two a couple days before Lady Steed's.

Curious.

(also: congrats)
Cricket said…
Congratulations! I wish you only the best.
Anonymous said…
oh, by the way, I said congratulations on Master Fob's blog. I figure since he's the family patriarch he has stewardship over little Liddie/Hrothgar and so he's the predominant figure in the dynamic.
Tolkien Boy said…
You're naming your child Hrothgar? People will mock him.
FoxyJ said…
We are not naming our child Hrothgar, but apparently Melyngoch is. We'll have to discuss this more...

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Happy, Happy Blog-day Foxy Dear