In the time it takes to do this, S-Boogie will have destroyed most of our home

Since Master Fob made me do it....

2 names you go by: Mama (must be yelled very loudly) and Faye (my mom made that one up and she has no idea why)

2 parts of your heritage: polygamists and bootleggers

2 things that scare you: having another c-section; causing a car accident

2 things you are wearing right now: maternity pants (my belly has decided to do a preemptive expansion) and underwear

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment): Emmylou Harris; U2

2 favorite songs (at the moment):
Roses in the Snow
by Emmylou Harris; China by Tori Amos

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love): lots of laughter; physical contact

2 truths: I still pick my nose sometimes; my feet are too big to fit into S-Boogie's socks

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex): good looking hair (on their head); no extra hair on the back or fingers or any other place that hair is not supposed to be

2 of your favorite hobbies: reading; cooking

2 things you want really badly: an immersion blender; to have my thesis written and defended

2 places you want to go on vacation: New Zealand; a cruise anywhere (Alaska would be nice)

2 things you want to do before you die: go back to Spain; see my grandchildren

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick: I guess I'm stereotypically a "chick" because I cry very easily over stupid, maudlin things like McDonald's commercials (it's even worse now with all the hormones surging through me) and I like to talk a lot

2 things you are thinking about now: "why is my daughter obsessed with taking her pants off?"; "why is she hiding under the covers yelling 'cock-a-doodle-do'?"

2 stores you shop at: Target; Borders

2 people you would like to see take the quiz? skyej; Cicada

Comments

Mrs. Hass-Bark said…
I love EmmyLou Harris too! Do you have Heartaches & Highway? Her Christmas album is also wonderful.
FoxyJ said…
Miss Hass--I actually recently started listening to Emmylou because she was on the side of your blog. I have known of her for years, since she collaborates and my parents have her on stuff like Nitty Gritty Dirt Band. So far I've just checked out her stuff from the library, but I'm seriously contemplating buying some. Especially since I could always use more Christmas music.

Savvymom--I am also upset with the fact that at 9 weeks I'm already wearing maternity pants. Most are actually a little too big, so my crotch is down near my knees. But, I can't even button my regular pants at all. So far no one has noticed (at least they haven't attempted to guess). Blah.
Th. said…
.

I want to jump on the Emmylou bandwagon. I finally bought Red Dirt Girl after years of pining and have not regreted a day.

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals