A perfect ending to a perfect day

S-Boogie and I did not get off to a good start this morning. She was hyper and I was cranky. Then, within one hour, she managed to do things like pulling all the bedding off our bed, stripping herself from the waist down and hiding her pants, and pulling the sliding closet doors off their tracks. Then I caught her in the bathroom playing with the laundry detergent. Aargh!

Then this afternoon I went to school and stayed after class to do my homework. Upon opening my binder, I realized that my reading assignment for tomorrow was much longer than I had been planning on and took me a horrendously long time to read. Plus half of it was in Early Modern Spanish with a tiny font. Blah.

Finally, tonight, I left S-Boogie happily playing in the tub while I watched from the other room as I folded laundry. When I went back in to help her clean up the bath toys, she informed me that she had "made poopie". And she had. All over the tub. Ick.

I just spent 2 hours watching stupid crime dramas on TV instead of studying for my departmental exams that are coming up in two weeks. I also should have been in bed half an hour ago. I think today is shot and I should just try again tomorrow.

Comments

And I do too, that is. Not that TB doesn't love me, but it's not really relevant at the moment.
Christian said…
I would refer you to Fobby's (can I call him Fobby out of e-mail?) comment section on the same subject matter. But that would require work on your part.

So I'll repeat:

Eww.

Now, for something new, I hope today is better for you.
Cricket said…
Poopie in the tub is babyT's new favorite thing! she's done it 3 times in a row now... I feel for you.

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals