15 more minutes of fame

Get your Tivo or your VCR ready: tomorrow night we're going to be on Fox 13 News at 9. I'm really getting nervous about this. We haven't seen the finished segment, but the taping did go well. The reporter who interviewed us was really nice and seemed genuinely interested in our story. I'm pretty sure it will be a positive segment, especially since she mentioned that already interviewed a man who tried marriage and didn't have it work out well (our section is part of a series about mixed-orientation marriages). I just hope that I didn't mumble too much or that I don't sound totally dopey. I sometimes feel a little uncomfortable because I don't think we have as much drama as people would like us to have. It's a pretty basic story; most of the turmoil has happened on the inside. But, I think that's also part of our point: we're normal people living fairly normal lives. I just hope that comes across on the television.

Comments

Kengo Biddles said…
I saw them announcing it last night ... I'm eager to see it. I hope your interview comes out well, too.
Anonymous said…
My DVR is set to record. Best of luck! I feel weird saying that since it's already recorded and stuff, and it's not like luck will change what will be airing tonight, but you get what I mean.
Th. said…
.

You will be posting a link, right?

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals