Things I am thankful for this week

Warm apple cake with butter sauce

Cool friends who stop by while they are in town

A working washing machine

Living in Family Housing where they have playgroups and potlucks and other fun things

Nice people at church who hold my baby

My brown corduroy skirt I got at D.I.

Two days in a row without rain

Split pea soup made with the ham bone

The day-old bakery table that has gourmet rolls for half-off

Flowers from Master Fob

Adverbs by Daniel Handler

Baby talk

Toddler giggles

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a sweet thankful list...
Th. said…
.

I read Naturally when it came out in All-Story and loved it. So you recommend the whole thing, eh?
skyeJ said…
HAM BONE!!! YEAH!
I'm thankful for great sisters. And great sisters-in-law.

And great brothers-in-law.

And great brothers.
Cricket said…
That is a really yummy cake, I suggest making it right away!
JB said…
Ooooh, I didn't know Handler'd written an Adverbs book. That's going in the queue. (Is that how you spell Q?)

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Happy, Happy Blog-day Foxy Dear