Stuck in My Head

I disappeared in you
You disappeared from me
I gave you everything you'd ever want to have
It wasn't what you wanted

--"So Cruel" U2

Beneath still waters
There's a strong undertow
The surface won't tell you
What the deep water knows
Darling I'm saying , I know something's wrong
Beneath still waters, your love is gone

--"Beneath Still Waters" Emmylou Harris

Sometimes I think you want me to touch you
How can I, when you build the great wall around you?
In your eyes
I saw the future, together
But you just look away in the distance

--"China" Tori Amos

Te regalo mis silencios
Te regalo mi nariz

Yo te doy hasta mis huesos
Pero quedate aqui

Porque eres tu mi sol
La fe con que vivo
La potencia de mi voz
Los pies con que camino
Eres tu, amor
Mis ganas de reir
El adios que no sabre decir
Porque nunca podre vivir sin ti

--"Tu" Shakira

When you see the storm is comin'
See the lightning part the skies
It's too late to run,
There's terror in your eyes
What you do then is remember
This old thing you heard me say:
"It's this storm, not you,
That's bound to blow away"

Hold on
Hold on to someone standin' by
Hold on
Don't even ask how long or why
Child, hold on to what you know is true
Hold on 'til you get through
Child, oh child,
Hold on

When you feel your heart is poundin'
Fear a devil's at your door
There's no place to hide
You're frozen to the floor
What you do then is you force yourself
To wake up and you say:
"It's this dream, not me,
that's bound to go away"

Hold on
Hold on, the night will soon be by
Hold on
Until there's nothing left to try
Child hold on, there's angels on their way
Hold on and hear them say

It's this day, not you
That's bound to go away

--"Hold On" The Secret Garden, Original Broadway Cast

Comments

Vanessa Swenson said…
Me parece que no estás exactamente contenta en este momento. Lo siento. Me gustaría ayudarte en algo si posible. Sabes que mi mamá pasó (está pasando) por esencialmente la misma cosa que tú y tu familia. Entiendo la situación de vista de hija, y no es fácil, lo sé. Pero, tienes mi amistad, y si necesitas algo...
Y no sé por que escribí en español, hablo portugués. ¿?
Anonymous said…
I pray you'll find the peace you deserve.
skyeJ said…
Oh my sister. I will be home soon, Enshalla. Then we can hug. I love you. Love that Tori Amos, too. That song always reminds me of the living room in the house in Pt. Hueneme.

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Happy, Happy Blog-day Foxy Dear