Bright light city

We are currently posting from my parents' home in Las Vegas. They just moved out here after a number of years back east. Before that, we mainly lived in California, so they were trying to find a way to get back here closer to the grandkids that wasn't quite so expensive. We'll be here for a week, and then next Monday we'll go back to Utah.

It's been a really fun vacation so far. The rest of my family that is coming (one brother is in Russia and the other is in Maryland) won't be here until tomorrow and Friday, so on Monday Melyngoch and TB came down with us, and then on Tuesday morning Th and Lady Steed drove up to meet up with us. We've had quite the party together, and you can view Master Fob's blog to get the full scoop on the shenanigans.

Las Vegas is still not my favorite place in the world, even after seeing the full-size replica of David at Cesar's Palace and eating overpriced pastry in Paris. The last few days haven't been very restful, so we'll probably spend the rest of the week just hanging around my parents' house while I stare longingly at the hot tub that I'm not supposed to sit in.

Hopefully more exciting things will happen that I can blog about it, and when they do, I'll let you know. In the meantime, turn on some Christmas tunes, eat some gingerbread, and have yourself a merry little Christmas.

Comments

Cricket said…
Are you on Drs orders to stay away from the hot tub? I was told that a pregnant momma can go in as long as the temp is 100* or below...

Glad you having a good time!!
Desmama said…
Yep, I'm with Mandi. Dr. Judd said hot tubs were just fine. Maybe your situation is different, but hey--if he didn't say no . . .
Tolkien Boy said…
Hot tubs are very beneficial. My mom spent her whole pregnancy in a hot tub, and look at how well I turned out.

Okay, I'm kidding. But hanging out in the hot tub was fun.

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals