Grrr!

So yesterday at church when I went to drop S-Boogie off for nursery, there was another mom there explaining that her daughter had a runny nose, "but it was just from a sinus infection and she's been on antibiotics for a week now". The nursery leader kind of questioned her, but didn't send the girl home with her mom. I can understand, because it's annoying not to be able to take your kid to nursery, especially when you have three other kids there at church and it's not that easy to just go home. But today S-Boogie woke up with the first cold she's had since March, and I'm crossing my fingers that she doesn't have an asthma attack and that Little Dude doesn't get sick either.

Comments

Desmama said…
So sorry. That is annoying.
JB said…
Oh no. Good luck!
Jenny said…
It's times like those when I want to pull out a pocketsized bottle of Lysol and spray the kid, the mother and everything the kid thinks about touching. As a nursery leader I am irritated, as a mom I'm EVEN more irritated and after seeing the pics of Sophie doing all her medical stuff at home I am crossing all my fingers and toes she doesn't come down with anything.

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Happy, Happy Blog-day Foxy Dear