Cool Stuff on the Internet

There's quite a bit of cool stuff out there on the internet today. I don't usually put up a lot of links, but I guess there's a first time for everything.

Fictionist A few weeks ago we saw this band live at a party and they were awesome. They're from Provo and I like to support local stuff, so go vote for them. And buy their CD because it's good.


Modern Mormon Men This new blog is a funny idea (I really like the logo) and the posts are actually pretty good too. I'm curious to see what else they come up with in the future.


Peculiar Pages Not only is this run by a good friend of ours, but they publish cool stuff too. I don't usually read a lot of plays but I think I would like to buy that play collection just for fun.

Comments

M said…
I love the man blog. And I wish (my) Ben could be a contributor. I don't think he's anywhere near that outspoken/outgoing, though.

It was good to see you a few weeks ago. Lovely surprise for you to walk in for our "presentations" (that were entirely to a friendly audience, hooray!). :-)
Earth Sign Mama said…
Ha ha! I love the man blog too. Especially their illustration of the guy in a suit, holding a baby bottle.
The Weed said…
I'm personally insulted that I wasn't invited to be a part of the man blog even though I've never even met any of the authors.

Is that irrational?

Also, they have an MFT who contributes that's a woman. What, manblog? Can a man not be a therapist?

(Actually I think she's the spouse of one of the founders, so, fine I guess that makes sense.)

No, I'm kidding of course about being offended. It looks like a really cool endeavor. I'm excited to see what other stuff they have up their collective sleeves.
Th. said…
.

If you scroll down, you can get the bonus plays for free.

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Happy, Happy Blog-day Foxy Dear