5 reasons why today is marvelous

1. S-Boogie slept in until 9 this morning, so I had a little time to myself to do things like wash the dishes and surf the net with out her destroying the house or clinging to my leg whining like a dejected puppy. And I read her a scripture story from the Friend while she ate breakfast, so extra mom points for me.

2. S-Boogie played by herself for nearly an hour while I read Don Quijote

3. I went to the gym and it's starting to hurt less. Afterwards I tried my new pear-scented deodorant and I like it. Mmm, fruity.

4. Fabulous brownies and cool tunes from editorgirl

5. Tonight I do not have to cook dinner because I am going to a mission reunion where there will be a giant paella

Comments

"6. It makes me happy to bring a plate of paella home to Master Fob."

Mmm...
Anonymous said…
I'm glad you had a good day, the other day. (How was the missionary reunion?) But my real reason for writing is, MFOB's list of music reminded me that he has a birthday coming up, and I'd rather ask you than him if he already has all that music, or if some of it might be on his wish list? Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals