Three days and counting

I can't believe this week is already here! We've already started packing up some stuff and have quite a few things in boxes. All the furniture we wanted to get rid of has found a home--a few things went through craigslist (I'm typing on top of a box since our computer desk has a new home), a few more pieces went to our next door neighbors that recently got married and have no furniture, and our lovely futon couch is going to a new home with friends in Salt Lake. I would have liked to make a little more money on our furniture, but it's all so old and junky and we'd rather be kind and generous than make a profit. We'll just look for free junky furniture in Seattle. Today and tomorrow Master Fob is working, so I don't know if I'll get any more packing done. Plus we're temporarily out of boxes for the moment. Thursday is our big day for packing everything up. Friday morning we get the truck, load it up, and Master Fob and his brother leave for Seattle. I'm staying with Master Fob's sister until Monday afternoon when we fly up there. Hopefully Master Fob will spend Saturday evening and Sunday unpacking our things and getting our new home ready for us to arrive. Even if he doesn't, I'm still looking forward to getting there. I may not be online much over the next week, but I'll try and keep everyone posted when I can. As S-Boogie keeps saying "We going See-Attle and going get a new house!"

Comments

daltongirl said…
One of the many beauties of Seattle is that they have Salvation Army there, and you can get great stuff cheap, as opposed to Utah County (read: D.I.), where you can get crappy stuff for a fortune.

Good luck with everything!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Happy, Happy Blog-day Foxy Dear