Shameless Bragging


I don't normally do this, but I need to feel good about myself. There's another, longer post I've been wanting to write, but I've been so busy lately that it will have to wait. First of all, last night I had to fill out a form detailing all my language classes that I've ever taken and my grades in them. I discovered that my GPA in undergraduate Spanish classes is a 3.95 and in graduate classes is 3.97. I think I'm prepared for additional graduate work. Oh, and I got a perfect score on the verbal part of the GRE. That surprised even me.


Also, this is a photo of the cool stuff I won in a random drawing. I don't usually win things, but I was so excited to get it. The blog I entered the drawing on is really cool and I've tried a number of recipes from it that were fabulous. It also led me to this blog, which has the tastiest recipe for chicken pot pie I have ever tried.

Comments

Lindsay said…
Way to go! Those are GPAs worth framing, for sure!
Samantha said…
YAY for you!! Good grades and a cool prize--no one deserves it more.

:)
Desmama said…
Those are really cool. And I'm not surprised at your grades, even if you are. Bien hecho!
Jenny said…
Yay for being brilliant and winning a giveaway and making amazing food! Sounds like a perfect day to me.
Cute dishes. You need to have a party. And wear your new clothes. This time of year I always want to buy boots. And sweaters.
ambrosia ananas said…
Wow. Great work. Those GPAs are amazing.
Kristeee said…
What a fun giveaway! And you deserve many pats on the back and scoops of ice cream for your GPA and GRE scores - holy cow, that's awesome!

Hope you're not down in the dumps...
Mumsy said…
Hey--thanks for your comment on my blog and thanks for the shout-out. I make that pot pie all the time and it's always a huge hit.
rantipoler said…
Wow. I can only dream . . . Those dishes are sweet, by the way.
Zillah said…
congratulations on thoroughly spanking that nasty gre.
JB said…
WOW. Way to go, FoxyJ! :D

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals