I'm Back!

I think this is probably the longest amount of time I've gone without posting since I started blogging three years ago. We've had some trouble with getting the internet hooked up in our new place, which has been a headache not only for my personal use but also because Mr. Fob needs it for work. Today we finally found out that AT&T delivered our modem to us last week, before we even moved in and despite telling us that they couldn't get service to us before we had moved in. Thankfully the office had the modem and we were able to hook things up, but we are still very annoyed with both AT&T as well as Comcast for being entirely confusing and unhelpful when it comes to installing internet for us. Blah.

But we made it and our now in our lovely spacious new apartment. And California decided to bless us with a heat wave this week in honor of moving in. It's going to be 100 degrees today, and the wall unit in the living room mostly just cools the living room and kitchen. Hopefully this afternoon we can go check out the swimming pool situation. Other than the heat factor we are liking it here. There are lots of trees and parks, the farmers market has great cheap produce, and we have a huge apartment. It's seriously enormous. Plus it has a dishwasher, a gas stove, and a nice little master suite with a bathroom and two closets. Hopefully once we get a bit more settled in and things cool off we'll be even more happy here. And if I'm not happy at least I have the internet to complain to now, right?

Comments

M said…
Hooray for venting on the internet! I'm sure you won't need to, though.

More seriously, I'm excited that you have a farmer's market...we love ours. It's one of my favorite things about our little town.

When do you have to do school-ish things?
I'm assuming "I'm back" is in a non-poltergiesty kind of way.

Your "new" bedroom is bigger than mine. Really.
Lindsay said…
Yay, you're back! I hope things continue to go well for you as you settle in. Have fun at that swimming pool!
Desmama said…
So glad you're back. I hope you're able to find some relief from the heat.
Emma said…
Glad you made it safely. Enjoy your spacious apartment. I hope you find some relief from the heat.

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals