Accomplishments

1. I went to the Trunk or Treat tonight and managed to not be too grinchy. It was cold and dark, but the kids had a great time. I even wore a Superman shirt.

2. Today was my last day of completing four-weeks of exercise. I found this
fun little calendar online and I managed to follow it for four weeks (I think I missed one or two days, but I've still been pretty consistent). Exercise is not one of my strong points, so I'm pretty proud of myself for sticking to a program for that long. I don't think I lost any weight (I haven't checked), but I feel good. I've noticed that my ability to walk and my desire to do it have really grown over the last few weeks. What I actually want to do know is get my bike fixed up and buy a helmet, because I've remembered how much I like riding my bike and it seems a shame to miss out on the lovely trail right behind my house. Now if I can just improve my diet, I might actually lose a bit of weight with all this exercising I'm doing.

Comments

skyeJ said…
Great job Foxy! Its hard to get exercise into a tight schedule with work and a family. Keep it up! Maybe I ought to spend this insomniac time of mine doing yoga instead of tossing and turning and internetting. If you can fit it in, I can fit it in. And it would probably help me fall asleep, too.
ambrosia ananas said…
Nice work. : )

It's amazing how much difference a little exercise makes. Even when it makes no difference in my weight, I feel much better after a walk.
Kristeee said…
Go you! It's amazing how something so small can make you feel so good . . . and how I always dread the idea of exercise until I get out and do it, then I feel great and it's worth it.

I'm reminded of Legally Blonde: "Exercise produces endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. And happy people don't kill their husbands."
robin marie said…
go foxyj! i am inspired!!! i need to get out of bed and run in the morning but i make up excuses for how cold it is!
Good for you! Exercising is such a weakness for me. Though like you say, I always feel so much better, if not skinnier, when I do it.

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals