Reasons why I feel like a jerk right now

1. On another blog I posted a comment about the general Relief Society President's hair. That was tacky and rude, especially since I just wrote a post about avoiding judgement and striving for unity.

2. Mr. Fob has been sick for almost two weeks, and instead of being sympathetic and supportive I've been grouchy and irritated.

3. Even though I took S-Boogie out to ride her bike this afternoon I was grumpy with her when she wanted my help pushing her up hills.

Comments

Hah! If perfection were easy I guess everyone would be doing it. Maybe it is the NW weather manifesting itself . . . In the past two weeks I too said something rude and judgmental about someone I didn't know, expected inhuman amounts of love from Plantboy, and grouched at my kids over nothing essential.

Conference this morning has been a good remedy for my mood. I think I'll go clean the house to further clear my head.
Desmama said…
You live in Afghanistan?

I've been a jerk today too. And the really jerky part is I don't feel sorry about it (yet, anyway).
skyeJ said…
Yeah, what's with the Seattle, WA, and Afghanistan as "Location"?

At least you aren't shooting Bhuddist monks dead in the street as they peacefully protest. Then you'd really be a jerk.
FoxyJ said…
Actually, we've moved to Afghanistan and are now exporting heroin. That's why I feel jerky.

Um, I don't know why it said that. Now I've fixed it.
TheMoncurs said…
For the record, I couldn't even focus on her talk because I was too busy thinking about her hair and trying to pinpoint exactly what was wrong with it. I finally brought my focus around about 20 seconds before she closed and was kicking myself for being a judgmental jerk. Then my mom leaned over and said, "I hate her hair."

You are not alone.

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Happy, Happy Blog-day Foxy Dear