11 Days of Thankfulness

I've been trying to decide what I'm thankful for today; there are so many things. I want to echo my mom in being thankful for veterans. I'm thankful for Mr. Fob for helping me write a better statement of purpose for my applications; it's great to have someone who I can bounce ideas off of. Despite the fact that he envies my intelligence, I envy his articulateness even more because it doesn't matter how smart you are if it never manages to come out of your mouth right.

Actually, I think today that I am thankful for clementines. Today we went to the store and I bought a big bag of fresh, new-crop fruit that was tasty and juicy. Plus my kids love them and I feel good that they are getting plenty of vitamin C.

Comments

Lindsay said…
Mmmm...clementines. Those sound really good right now.
I had planned to make lindsay's exact comment, but I'll refrain. I need to look for them at the store this week. The four of us can go through a whole box in about two days.

Mr. Fob's post was very sweet. I like the idea of being a trophy wife for my brain instead of my bod. I don't think I'll ever be either . . .
Desmama said…
Mmmm, clementines. I'm grateful for friends who remind me I need to grab of few of those little sweeties.

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Happy, Happy Blog-day Foxy Dear