2 Days of Thankfulness

When I asked Mr. Fob last week if I should plan something for our anniversary, he told me that he was planning a surprise. I figured we'd just be going out to dinner or something. After we drove up to the ferry terminal I really started to wonder how late we were going to be staying out. It turns out that we didn't come home until 9 this morning. We had a lovely overnight stay here in a suite that was almost as big as our apartment, but had the added bonus of no children and a jacuzzi tub for two. It was perfect. Mr. Fob packed some frozen Thai food from Trader Joe's for dinner and we had a lovely breakfast this morning in our room (this inn puts it in the fridge for you the night before so you can warm it up and eat it when you want). We were rushed this morning because we had to get back early for our babysitter, so we didn't get to see much of the island or anything, but it was still a fabulous getaway. I guess today I am thankful for surprises.

Comments

Earth Sign Mama said…
Oh, wow! I want to go there! It looks so terrific!Word verification says it all:
"opmpba"
TK said…
It does look cool! I'm glad your husband treats you good, as I'm sure you deserve it!

Late Happy Anniversary to both of you. I forgot the exact date, but was reminded of you by the couple buying my house. They were both single (which to my lifestyle seemed a strange situation for buying a house). But then I learned that they were getting married 2 days after Thanksgiving, and will come back from their honeymoon in Canada, to move into their new (my old) house!
Mama Wisch said…
Wow.. how wonderful. I must admit that I am pretty jealous!

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Happy, Happy Blog-day Foxy Dear