Confessions for today

Yesterday I ate a rather large bag of Doritos that I had been saving for a picnic.

This morning I got mad at S-Boogie because she was kicking me while I was trying to change her diaper, so I slapped her on the leg. She looked at me and slapped me on the arm and said "mommy owie too". I guess I won't do that again...

I've been getting S-Boogie ready for bed in time to watch Jeopardy at 7:30, even though I know TV rots her brain.

Sometimes I pick my nose while I am driving in my car.

I like to read the obituaries and am especially fascinated by younger people dying in strange and tragic ways.

Some days I don't brush my teeth until I go to sleep at night.

I really like that song by George Michael about having a quickie in his car and that one about being "too close" because they turn me on.

I haven't vacuumed my living room floor for over two months.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals