Para comenzar

So I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now, mainly because I like to read other people's blogs and I'm just a voyeuristic person by nature. Sometimes I wish that everyone I knew kept their journal online so that I could find out exactly what they are thinking, but that probably just stems from the fact that I am too chicken to ever ask anyone what they are feeling or thinking and so I spend most of my time assuming. So yeah, I am emotionally stunted and extremely insecure, we might as well establish that right off. Also, I feel nervous to start a blog because I kind of want some sort of audience but at the same I time I want to be free in expressing my feelings about things without offending anyone. But, since I haven't really told anyone about this yet, I will just assume that I have no audience. I'm not sure I will ever have anything interesting to say so hopefully things will stay that way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Happy, Happy Blog-day Foxy Dear