Small Blessings

OK, so after all that complaining, yesterday and today have not been too bad at all. I got another decent night of sleep last night. I've decided against taking naps in the afternoon and instead I'm just trying to go to bed at an early hour. Naps seem to mess with my sleep schedule too much. Don't worry, I will change that when I can't get an uninterrupted night of sleep, but for now it seems to be a good strategy. So is eating something every hour or two. I've lost my appetite as of late, but I've discovered that I tend to wilt if my stomach isn't constantly nourished.

Also today I had an appointment after my class and when I got home I discovered that I was home alone. Since Master Fob had to go in to work for a while before I was done, S-Boogie went to visit her auntie. And she fell asleep at auntie's house, so I got a few hours all by myself to do productive things and enjoy not dealing with the two-year-old. It's always more exciting to see her after a few hours apart.

And yesterday I got productive and put a bunch of books for sale on Amazon and we've already sold one. It was a particularly dry one on Spanish syntax, so I'm glad that someone else can be bored stiff by it and it makes one less thing we have to pack up and move to Washington.

Comments

Desmama said…
Okay, so you and I are going to motivate each other not to take naps, because messing with my nighttime sleep is exactly what they're doing to me too! I hate waking up achy and tired in the mornings because I didn't sleep well. But it's so hard to not lie down in the afternoons when TexTot does. Must be strong . . . must resist . . .
Earth Sign Mama said…
I once knew a little girl, who unlike her mom, didn't really need a small nap in the afternoons. It only caused the little girl to stay up until midnight since her brain obviously didn't need the refresher about 2:00 P.M.--unlike her mom. So, the deal was: just stay here and read books quietly so Mom can nap and we'll all be fine. And we were...
Mrs. Hass-Bark said…
I'm so glad that you're feeling better!

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Happy, Happy Blog-day Foxy Dear