5 Reasons I Love Master Fob

These are not the only five, but since today we celebrate five years of marriage I thought I'd pick that number:

1. He's an awesome daddy to our kids.
2. He works hard and makes a good impression at every job he has.
3. He always looks and smells good, even first thing in the morning.
4. He has a great sense of humor; after five years we still haven't used up all of our "your mom" jokes.
5. He supports me in whatever I want to do, whether it's going to grad school or trying out for Jeopardy! or even making chocolate chip cookies three times a week.

Happy Anniversay!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Chocolate chip cookies three times a week? I really think we should be neighbors. I hope you have a nice anniversary.
Anonymous said…
Yeah, let me tell you, that chocolate chip cookies thing is a tough one to support. But I'm valiant like that.
Lady Steed said…
Happy Anniversary!

Number 2 on your list is something I am always trying to get Theric to emulate. "Master Fob has like six jobs Theric! Why can't you get one!?"
Melyngoch said…
Happy anniversary. I hope you gave each other matching umbrellas or something nice.
Th. said…
.

Oh, now I get Master Fob's post.

I had actually read this already, but it was yesterday.

Time to head over there and redeem myself.
Cricket said…
Happy LATE anniversary, guys. and Thanks again for your hospitality

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals