Love/Hate

Since Vanessa did it:

25 Things I Love

1. Blogging and reading other people's blogs
2. Dark chocolate
3. Insightful, well-made films
4. Ice cream
5. Olives
6. Spain
7. The ocean
8. Cheese
9. Hot showers
10. Scrabble
11. Trivia contests (College Bowl, Jeopardy!, etc.)
12. CSI (the original)
13. Sleeping late
14. Playing the piano, especially accompanying friends who sing or play instruments
15. Jigsaw puzzles
16. Dancing to Latin or techno music (as long as it's in a crowd and the room is somewhat dark)
17. Cuddling with my kids
18. Cooking for people
19. Warm brownies
20. Swimming
21. Flannel pajama pants
22. Sunsets
23. Wood floors
24. A cool breeze coming through an open window
25. Tulips and daffodils in the springtime

25 Things I Hate

1. Carbonated beverages
2. Exhaust fumes
3. Loud, annoying music
4. Rude, entitled people
5. Pants that are too tight
6. Uncomfortable underwear
7. Hot food that burns your tongue
8. Running
9. Cleaning the bathroom
10. Getting up in the middle of the night
11. Hypocrites
12. Confronation
13. Being in charge
14. Crying and whining
15. Snow
16. Strong cheeses
17. Morcilla
18. PMS
19. Spit, especially when people spit in public or when they brush their teeth while I'm in the bathroom
20. Parallel parking
21. Paper cuts
22. Dealing with health insurance
23. Bad haircuts
24. Airport security
25. Shaving my legs

Comments

Vanessa Swenson said…
i HATE morcilla. HATE, HATE, HATE it. a friend gave me some once and there was no way to get out of it. i was sick the whole night. i tried to go to church the next morning. i made it thru sacrament and that's it. the rest of church was spent on my couch with the best of efforts not to move.
oh, i heart carbonation.
i'm glad you made a list. they're fun.
goddessdivine said…
Fun idea.....and some great lists. Maybe I'll steal it for my blog sometime ;-)

BTW....I'm just surfing through blogs this morning; got your link through amyjane.
skyeJ said…
ha ha ha!! The first five on the "hate" list make me think immediately of Morocco. Think its time to come home :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals