Personality Tests






Your Five Factor Personality Profile

Extroversion:
You have low extroversion. You are quiet and reserved in most social situations.A low key, laid back lifestyle is important to you.You tend to bond slowly, over time, with one or two people.
Conscientiousness:
You have high conscientiousness.Intelligent and reliable, you tend to succeed in life.Most things in your life are organized and planned well.But you borderline on being a total perfectionist.
Agreeableness:
You have medium agreeableness.You're generally a friendly and trusting person.But you also have a healthy dose of cynicism.You get along well with others, as long as they play fair.
Neuroticism:
You have high neuroticism.It's easy for you to feel shaken, worried, or depressed.You often worry, and your worries prevent you from living life fully.You tend to be emotionally reactive and moody. Your either flying very high or feeling very low.
Openness to experience:
Your openness to new experiences is medium.You are generally broad minded when it come to new things.But if something crosses a moral line, there's no way you'll approve of it.You are suspicious of anything too wacky, though you do still consider creativity a virtue.




QuizGalaxy!
'What" will your obituary say?' at QuizGalaxy.com
I am Elinor Dashwood!

Take the Quiz here!

Comments

Vanessa Swenson said…
I got Elinor, too. I felt good about that, mainly because I knew who she was.
JB said…
You and Master Fob are the same character!! Cool!! :D
Th. said…
.

I love your obit.
Th. said…
.

I just went to make my own. I hit refresh four times. I still couldn't get one half as good as yours.

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals