Cougar Club

Yesterday afternoon Mr. Fob and I left the kids with their aunties and cousins and escaped by ourselves to Provo. As we were driving down to campus to retrieve my cap and gown, Mr. Fob turned to me and asked "Do you want to join the Cougar Club?" Apparently he had seen some sort of advertisement, but for some reason the first thing that popped into my mind was something along the lines of the "Mile High Club". And, no, I really don't feel like joining the Cougar Club. Especially since I'd rather stay out of Police Beat.

Comments

Is that like being a True Aggie at USU? You have to stand on top of this huge concrete A under a full moon, or on A-Day or on Homecoming and kiss somebody who is ALREADY a True Aggie. Good times, good times.
Vanessa Swenson said…
Becky and I read the Police Beat and died laughing. Congrats on graduating!
Christian said…
Point A . . . Congratulations on your graduation. I look forward to seeing you tonight.

Point B . . . I was assuming similar thoughts when I read your blog post title. I'm rather shocked that Fobby would encourage you to go after young boys in that way.
Sir Jupiter said…
It means you have to do it on top of the Spencer W. Kimball tower.

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals