Today is August 3rd

1 year ago: I was getting ready for S-Boogie's birthday party and trying to finish all of my homework for my teaching methods class.

2 years ago: It was Sunday and I had to go to church and explain to everyone why I was still pregnant 3 days past my due date and that I had a c-section scheduled for later that week. I think I wore my striped orange shirt that made me look like a beach ball.

3 years ago: It was a Saturday, we probably just hung out and stuff. We were both working full time all summer and didn't do a lot else. It was exactly a week before my brother-in-law died, but we had no idea that that was going to happen. It was three days after the funeral of my former roommate and her husband, so I was still feeling down about that.

4 years ago: The week before my brother's wedding and my parents were here visiting. I was taking two classes that term, including a marriage preparation one. We were also trying to find an apartment for me to move into for Fall semester.

5 years ago: I was in Madrid; it was very, very hot and we spent a lot of time contacting people in the park. We were teaching these sweet Bolivian kids who got baptized a week or so later.

10 years ago: I was 17, we had just moved to Maryland and I was getting ready to start my senior year at a different high school. Not a very exciting time in life.

15 years ago: 12 years old, getting ready to start junior high. I'm sure I spent a lot of time riding my bike to the library and stuff like that.

20 years ago: I would have been 7, we were living in San Diego. Probably went to the beach or something like that.

25 years ago: Um, I was 2, so probably doing your usual 2 year old things. I really don't remember back that far at all...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals