1. I finally decided to go to the bookstore and get the version of Don Quijote that we are using for my class because it is a great bargain, much smaller than the one we already have, and has footnotes. But, all the copies there were completely gone so I had to wait until I got home tonight to do my reading.
2. Then, after trekking all the way down to the Key Office to get the key to my office, I got back to the JKB and found that it did not work. How can I effectively do homework anywhere else?
3. I decided to try doing my reading while sitting in the basement of the JFSB, but was distracted by a very annoying conversation near me:
Freshmeat girl: "So, like, are you an RM?"
RM: "Yeah, I went to Brazil. I speak Portuguese."
Freshmeat: "Wow, that is, like, so cool. I totally want to go on a mission because I think it would be so cool and stuff. I'm praying for my dad to be, um, you know,
RM: "A mission president?"
Freshmeat: "Yeah, so I can go early and stuff. I can't wait to go on a mission"
They talked for about 10 more minutes about dumb, flirty stuff and exchanged phone numbers. Then he said "I guess I should go back to class, since I just came out for a drink of water."
I bet they'll get married over Christmas break.
4. When I got home I really had to make chocolate chip cookies and watch Jeopardy! with S-Boogie.
5. I know too many people with blogs and it takes me way to long to check all of them out every night. I can't start my homework until I've checked up on everybody and commented on their lives.