I'm already famous

OK, not really. But if you look at this article about the tryouts, you can see me in the picture. My face is just above the top corner of the computer screen, and I've got my hands over my mouth (naturally). Actually, I'm glad that they didn't use one of the pictures they took with me in it. That would have been a little more embarrassing. And the caption is wrong--the picture was actually taken yesterday, not Monday, and it was at the Sheraton hotel where we had the big test and interviews.

Comments

Cricket said…
wow, I can say "I knew her when..."
TK said…
Congratulations! I just read your last 2 or 3 posts, and learned the good news! I also looked at the pic. I'm glad you told me where to look, but when I looked, I could see it was you! How cool. Hope you've got copies. I saved the pic on my computer.

Be sure and let us know when you'll be on. (I'm sure you will - you're a natural!)

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals