Can I just go cry now?

In preparation for packing everything to go to DC tomorrow I washed all the laundry today. I just went to get the enormous load of all the kids' clothes out of the dryer and realized that there is hot pink crayon melted all over everything. I didn't think S-Boogie even had pockets big enough to put crayons in.

I just got a nice email from Geico informing us that our premium has now doubled since we moved to Seattle.

I also realized yesterday that I haven't looked at the paper I'm reading since March, so maybe I should read through it once before I read it to a crowd.

I haven't had time for a haircut since July and my hair looks terrible. I've also broken out majorly this last week and I never managed to get some decent brown dress shoes to replace my beaten down Doc Martens from my mission. I feel so professional.

I've gotten several nice emails from people over the last few days and I won't have time to respond before I go.

Sigh.

Comments

JB said…
What a rotten day. Sorry, Foxy.
Desmama said…
Junk. I'm sorry.
Kengo Biddles said…
Crummy day, Foxyj. You can always change insurance companies (Geico was really stiff on rates for us). And I know how frustrating a messed up load of laundry can be!

As my wife says, the devil can't enjoy ice-cream, so go have some B&J or your fav to say "Ha!" and feel a bit better about your day.
Jenny said…
It always seem like undesirable things happen one right after the other. Sorry about the crap day(s).
skyeJ said…
poo on all the pink crayons. Well, maybe not all. Then you might've had poo dried into the clothes, too. Not a good situation. Dried poo.
AmyJane said…
Yikes, woman. Our Geico premiums went up after our move too. Gotta start looking again, I guess. Good luck with everything. Let me know if you find out how to get rid of crayon.
Earth Sign Mama said…
Trouble with car insurance---your risk is dependent on where you live. So leaving behind Provo for a bigger urban area like Seattle is what has likely caused this leap. When we moved away from our mostly Amish neighborhood (yes-horses and buggies were common on the road near our house) to Vegas-Baby, our premiums experienced a ghastly leap. Headline on the paper there "LV:#2 in Nation for Car Thefts". Oh.

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals