Home alone

S-Boogie is in the hospital. Again. I hate being home alone, but supposedly I'm going to class tomorrow and stuff, so I came home to sleep. I don't think I will sleep any better here than on the recliner chair there, but it's worth a try and someone needed to come home to get the toothbrushes. I also feel bad because she was kind of wheezy all day and we didn't feel like taking her in to see the doctor since she was perky and talking. At least the nurse at the doctor's office was kind of reluctant to admit her also and they tested her oxygen several times before decided that it would be better to keep her overnight for observation. I hope that she will be better in the morning and that they'll just send her home. She has a much lower tolerance for tubes poking in her nose now, but is unable to be reasoned with either. I should probably go attempt to sleep so I can get back to see my baby as soon as possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals