Do I ever have to go home?

Things we did today:

Got up, ate breakfast outside on the patio, and watched S-Boogie play in the sandbox for nearly an hour.

Drove out to visit my Mom's classroom and to see my Dad in the hospital (he had surgery, but should be home tomorrow).

Stopped by In-N-Out for lunch.

Finished reading
Girl in Hyacinth Blue and took a nap.

Talked to my sister in Morocco on the phone for half-an-hour (yay!)

Played with S-Boogie in the pool for an hour.

Went out for Indian food; S-Boogie pretty much just had nan for dinner, but she was very well behaved in the restaurant.

Let Grandma completely indulge S-Boogie by taking her to the
Shark Reef and buying her cool things from the gift shop, like a stuffed shark that comes in its own purse and a marine life coloring book.

Can't wait to see what we're going to do tomorrow...

Comments

Desmama said…
This sounds so blissful! What a fun day. It's so nice when you can relax and know that you're kid is having just as good a time as you are.
Christian said…
So what di dyou think of Girl? Personally, I like it. I like the format. And I like the art discussion there. I used to require this book when I taught Engl 311. Now I don't remember why.
Melyngoch said…
Remind me, in case I forget, to invite myself back to visit your mom one of these days.

(Your mom! Hah hah hah hah hah . . . oh, I'm high.)
Desmama said…
Happy Birthday, FoxyJ! Are you still at your folks' house? Here's hoping you have a wonderful birthday!
John said…
Joyeux Anniversaire! :)
Anonymous said…
O Tanjobi no omedeto
Lady Steed said…
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Foxy J!

hope you have a great day!
JB said…
What a blast! Also, happy birthday. I hope it's at least as nice. :)
Th. said…
.

Happidy birthday, Foxy.

Thanks for the cake.

(Tell your mom so too.)

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals