On Vacation

I should wait to post until tomorrow when I'm feeling more awake, but I feel compelled to blog right now. I enjoyed the blog party last night and was glad to see everyone who showed up. I really like entertaining and it's fun to get together with so many friends. I woke up feeling pretty nasty this morning, since I ate way too much food yesterday and then stayed up way too late talking. So of course the best thing to do when you're feeling gross is to get in the car for a 6 hour drive with a two-year-old. We left shortly before naptime, but unfortunately it took us nearly 4 hours of the drive to convince her to go to sleep. I don't sleep well in the car either, but at least I don't (usually) scream and cry about it. The last 2 hours of the drive were much more pleasant; and I discovered today that listening to books on tape is a great way to pass the time in the car. We're now in Vegas for the next few days, and hopefully tomorrow will be fun and relaxing. S-Boogie has a sandbox, a swimming pool, toys, and a kitty cat to entertain her; I just plan to spend as much time as possible in the pool or hot tub. If anything interesting happens, I'll blog about it. But you probably won't hear from me for a few days, since that's quite unlikely.

Comments

Katria said…
The Galleria Mall in Henderson = good

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals