Party party

For anyone who reads my blog without reading Master Fob's as well, we're having another blog party next Wednesday. It's mainly because Th. and Lady Steed are going to be in town, but also because we like to entertain and because it's amusing to see how many people we can cram into our apartment. Actually, the weather will hopefully be nice enough that we can use the patch of grass that is kind of our "backyard". We will provide hot dogs, hamburgers, baked beans, potato salad, and some kind of fruit or vegtable. If you want to contribute anything, bring chips/munchies, dessert, or drinks. Or just bring yourself if you want. If you need directions, my email is linked at the bottom of the page. Oh, and it starts at 5:30 or so.

Comments

Did I miss something? Are Th. and Lady coming for sure???
Th. said…
.

Sheesh, no kidding. We haven't even told Silly Marie or Brother Steed yet and here you go waxing psychic on us! What's up with you! My blog was supposed to make the big announcement!

Grrrrrrrr.
Melyngoch said…
procure salt. rub in wound. watch me writhe.

love!

r
Katria said…
Were you, by any chance, entering the JFSB with Sophie in a stroller around noon today? Because, if you were, I saw you.
FoxyJ said…
Yes, I was--you probably did see me. That means I probably saw you, but didn't know...
Katria said…
I held the second door open for you.
Kari said…
I have nothing to say since Melyngoch really said it well. She always does that. Saying things well.

Have a great time!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals