Go Crepes Go

We have decided to still go on our wild and crazy adventure for spring break, which will include driving to San Francisco, then to Orem, then back up to Seattle. With two small children in the backseat. Because we're insane, that's why.

I haven't been all that excited about this trip (see above). Then I decided to Google one of my favorite restaurants in Berkeley. I remember this place fondly from many College Bowl trips down there. And they're still open and still serving crepes! I'm already trying to decide between ham, egg and cheddar or smoked turkey with avocado and bacon. Mmmm.... Even better, guess what's just around the corner? I think that Master Fob and Thmazing can go have fun while Lady Steed and I eat our crepes. I guess some things are worth driving twelve hours for after all.

Comments

Jenny said…
Those two crepe ideas you mentioned sound amazing. I think I need to try the advocado one as soon as possible. I almost drooled on the computer screen.
Th. said…
.

Holy smokes.

It had not even OCCURRED to me that me and Master Fob could go to Comic Relief together.

That is the most awesome idea EVER.
Lady Steed said…
I've seen this place a few times as we have driven around Berkeley. Even though the reviews are really mixed, I am looking forward to trying it out with you and Master Fob.

i have not been to the Comic Relief store but and ad for it has been hanging on our fridge for quite a while. I too will have to go check it out, but only after finishing my crepe.
Kari said…
When are you in Orem?? Like, sometimes between March 27 and April 17??? Please, oh please?

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals