Being That Mom

You know that mom who has a five-year-old who disrupts sacrament meeting by fighting with her brother, playing with the window curtains, and arguing loudly during the closing prayer about the fact that she physically cannot close her eyes?

That's me.

You know that mom whose two-year-old goes around shoving little babies at playgroup and on the playground?

That's me.

You know that mom whose children run wild in the little farm market, fingering all the produce and grabbing bags of candy left and right? And that mom who can't seem to control them and choose vegetables, and is trying to answer her cell phone?

That's me.

You know that mom who is hiding in her house because her children turn into uncontrollable hooligans in public?

That's me.

Hopefully things can start looking up around here. Can someone call Super Nanny for me?

Comments

Foxy J, it's not you; it's me.
rantipoler said…
lol - I thought that was pretty much all moms.
Tina said…
Ditto, ditto, ditto! I think we all feel that way. At least the moms who are being honest with themselves.
Desmama said…
I know the feeling all too well. Hang in there. Sometimes I am mortified that "I'm that mom" but it helps to know I'm not alone. ;)
I think I'm that mom too. :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals